just have another quiz about myself in here.
really close to my personality, tee-hee.
Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test…
8 – the Asserter
“I must be strong”
Asserters are direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.
How to Get Along with Me
- Stand up for yourself… and me.
- Be confident, strong, and direct.
- Don’t gossip about me or betray my trust.
- Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender,
- Give me space to be alone.
- Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don’t flatter me.
- I often speak in an assertive way. Don’t automatically assume it’s
a personal attack.
- When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that’s just
the way I am.
What I Like About Being a EIGHT
- being independent and self-reliant
- being able to take charge and meet challenges head on
- being courageous, straightforward, and honest
- getting all the enjoyment I can out of life
- supporting, empowering, and protecting those close to me
- upholding just causes
What’s Hard About Being a EIGHT
- overwhelming people with my bluntness; scaring them away when I don’t intend to
- being restless and impatient with others’ incompetence
- sticking my neck out for people and receiving no appreciation for it
- never forgetting injuries or injustices
- putting too much pressure on myself
- getting high blood pressure when people don’t obey the rules or when
things don’t go right
EIGHTs as Children Often
- are independent; have an inner strength and a fighting spirit
- are sometimes loners
- seize control so they won’t be controlled
- fugure out others’ weaknesses
- attack verbally or physically when provoked
- take charge in the family because they perceive themselves as the strongest, or grow up in difficult or abusive surroundings
EIGHTs as Parents
- are often loyal, caring, involved, and devoted
- are sometimes overprotective
- can be demanding, controlling, and rigid
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
You liked the test?
so S P R E A D I T ! tell everyone!!!
(use Quick-Paste below)
you wanna know MORE?
or do you prefer to
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose AY
Would you rather have chosen: